HOW TO RESOLVE COLOR PRINTER IF IT IS PRINTING IN BLACK?
A printer cannot be able to print if its printer head is missing, failed, not properly installed and unable to be detected. A missing or failed printer head message is displayed on printer control panel or computer. It indicates an ink system failure. You can reset, replace and service the printer to encounter this error. HP Printer Support Australia brings some advanced tools to resolve issues quickly in impactful manner.
We are third party service provider taking your questions over phone calls. When your printer faces any issues, dial HP Printer customer Support Number Australia at +61-283206004. Our printer champions handle your queries effectively. We provide all kind of support regarding the HP printers. Our helpline number remains open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have certified printer specialists and experienced support techies in our team. We resolve issues in steps. Steps are convenient and simple. We offer highly efficient services to our customers.
Easy steps to fix HP Printer Issue:
- Step 1- Reset the printer. While the printer is on, take out each single connecting probe. Switch off the supply. Reconnect the power cord and turn on supply.
- Step 2- Wait until the warm up of printer finishes. If it does not resolve issue, follow the next steps.
- Step 3- Reset the print head. For which you need to unseat the print head first. By unplugging power cord, open the cartridge access door. Lift up the print head without fully removing and reseat it. Ensure it is properly reseated.
- Step 4- Reset the carriage latch and close the cartridge access door.
- Step 5- Connect the power cords and press the power on button of printer. Wait till the warm up period finishes. If issue is not resolved, move further.
- Step 6- Service the printer. If error remains, move forward.
- Step 7- Replace the print head. Get it from HP Parts Store.
- Step 8- Still not all right? Contact HP printer Support Australia.
Resolving Missing or Failed Printhead Error
What does missing or failed printhead mean?
Missing or Failed Printhead Displays for HP Photosmart
Printhead Error on the HP OfficeJet Pro
Missing or failed printhead hp photosmart 7520